New Creations Farm Non-Profit Halloween Fundraiser.
In Partnership with Just One More Ministries, INC
SAVE THE DATE!
Friday, October 30th 2015 – 4 PM until 9 PM
31 Murphy Rd Danville PA 17821
ALL PROFITS WILL BE DIVIDED BETWEEN THESE ORGANIZATIONS
- American Cancer Society –
- Mostly Mutts – http://www.mostlymuttsonline.com
- Haven Ministries – www.havenministry.net
There will be:
- Auctions – Will draw winners at 9 pm and do not have to be present to win
- Raffles – 5 pm, 6 pm, 7 pm, 8 pm, 9 pm – must be present to win
- 50/50 – Will draw winner at 9 pm and do not have to be present to win
- Costume competitions with prizes for all ages. We will have a photo booth in the Barn where you will get your picture taken in your costume. At the end of the night we will be posting the pictures on our Facebook Page where you will be able to vote by liking the best costume. Ends at 12:00 PM on October 31, 2015. Winners will be posted on Facebook and called to pick up prize.
- Bobbing for apples – $1 a try – pick a prize or get ticket for in a drawing for $15.00 Pony Ride Gift Certificate if you get an apple, Adults who get an apple will get an auction ticket.
- Hay Rides – $2 a person – Rides are at 4:15, 4:45, 5:15, 5:45 – In Pasture behind Fire Pit
- Trick-or-treating – 4 doors to get candy at – Orange Light by Doors
- Food – Hot Dogs – $2.00 , Perogies – 3/$2.00 – Between Fire Pit and Store
- Food – Chili – $3.00, Soup – $ – Between Fire Pit and Store
- Drinks – $1.00 – Coffee, Cider, Soda, Water, Iced Tea – Between Fire Pit and Store
- Baked Goods –
- Pony rides – $5.00 a ride – By Barn
- Hay Tunnel Maze in Barn – $1.00 a person – In Barn
- Face Painting – $1.00 a person – In Barn
This is a community event, all are welcome! Not only can you and your kids come and enjoy yourselves but you can also contribute to some great causes and a better tomorrow! Be sure to wear a costume as we will be giving out some prizes for best costumes.
If you would like to donate towards the making of the event, we would appreciate any Halloween decorations, candies, paints, items for auction, like gift baskets of your business, raffle items, and food and drink items.
With any questions, concerns, or donations, please contact Dana Jean on Facebook, cell (570.594.4787) or our event on Facebook at “New Creations Farm Non-profit Halloween Fundraiser”.
Thanks to all those who have donated to this event. We will be posting there names here and also on a new post with all their info on it.
- The Squeeze In – Sunbury, PA, 2. Jennifer Rossi – Stuffed Animals, Three Avon Baskets, 3. Clark’s Pet & Ag Center – $25 gift cert., 4. Flipping Back To Bloom – $25 gift cert., 5. Karen Swisher – Supplies & Food, 6. Jessica and Angel – Three Scentsy Baskets, One Pampered Chef Basket, 7. Olive Garden Auction Basket, 8. TJ & Debbie Brady – Food, 9. Stella Casner – Food & Candy, 10. Weis Markets – Gift Card, 11.Spirit Store – Danville, PA, 12. Lisa Burguard – Pet Basket, 13.